Stop the madness! I wanted to share some things that I am sick and tired of hearing about both online and offline.
1. I am really getting tired of all the Progressive and Geico commercials to the point that I want to bitch slap FLO that annoying spokesperson for Progressive. Because of your annoying commercials I am not only not going to switch insurance I want to pay more to keep annoying commercials like yours off the air !
2. I don’t give a rat’s ass about Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton. Ms. Hilton spent more money on Halloween costumes than 90% of Americans make in one year and how the hell does Ms. Lohan get to get set all over the world ? I mean isn’t she broke by now? Are people so devoid of having life that they care about these air heads?More Link
I have to share this with you because it is perhaps the best objection I have ever gotten! I only edited a couple things to hide identities but you NEED to see this because once you can let go and laugh at stuff like this, you will have reached a great place in your life… remember, Bill Gates was treated the same way early in his endeavors.
By the way this is from a very successful person who has made his share of money in life – DO NOT let people steal your dreams!
Ask yourself one questions” If this is such a great deal, why don’t they just tell people what they are really doing?”
Why hide the truth that it is just a money swap, from the bottom to the top, with a little payout and when people drop out of the thing, they never get a refund?”
For the past couple months I have been studying and implementing various “rituals” in my daily routine in order to accomplish more work, improve the quality of my work, and to improve my physical and emotional states. However, I am seriously challenged because I actually never really get a true “daily routine”.
For two weeks every month I am out on a boat working with a schedule of 6 hours on watch and 6 hours off watch, continuously for two weeks. This means I have two mornings and two nights every 24 hours. So the most sleep I am going to get at any one time is around 4 hours.
Now take into consideration we may be running offshore in high seas which means the boat is rolling around – imagine trying to sleep on a mechanical bull! And to top it off, the noise from the engines running or turning off an on can wake you any time.More Link
I will be posting a lot of inspirational and practical content for you based on one of my coach’s teachings and the best part is that this comes from outside the “business” field. Most of what we do in business will carry over into how we live our lives and such is the case for Decision Making.
Coach Scott Sonnon who has created a new wave of fitness techniques and disciplines has some of the most profound mindset training I have ever experienced. What’s amazing is the connection to what we study in our Network/Internet Marketing business.
I give you: “Three Simple Rules For Decision Making”
1. The best thing to do is the right thing
2. The next best thing to do is something
3. And the worst thing to do is nothing